You've been moving through life for years now in much the same way. The problem is, now the things that did work are no longer working. What are you going to do? You are looking for change, you know you're uncomfortable, you even have an idea of what it is you're wanting to change and how. So why does it become so hard to change?
Maybe you're afraid of the change, the new reality that is in store for you. Or maybe you realize that giving up some of those old limiting beliefs are going to cause some good-byes in your life that you hate to see end. Maybe you are just plain tired or saddened about letting go of some of your past. I know it can happen to me and has happened to me.
So what do I do when this happens now? These days, when I feel something happen that has me locked in my seat not wanting to move forward with the change, I call someone. I call my coach. You see, coaches need coaches. I know myself better and better all the time. I have become more aware and continue to become more aware of my emotions and what is important to me. When something blocks me from making that move forward when I know what I want to do, I get on the phone and explore what is happening with some of the coaching methods with which we're familiar.
I can't speak highly enough of the experience. A conversation can mean so much to sorting through the mental, emotional, and physical debris that is floating around in our lives. What a difference. Maybe you'd benefit from it yourself. I offer a complimentary session for those who want to give it a try. Email me and we can organize a time for a complimentary session phone-call.
Thursday, June 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, I'm from Vancouver too. Kind of. Holy cats, man! How many blogs do you need? No one can have that much to say!
Post a Comment