Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Planning a Website

You've wanted to have your own business website for some time now. You don't want one of those cheesy sites that looks like a school-grader created it. In fact, school-graders can do a better job than even that these days. How can you keep up?

To hire a web-designer to create a site can be quite costly. Then there is the hosting, the email, the updates to the content, ecommerce, oh my God - there is so much to think about. Well, a solution is here and I'd like to invite you to take a look.

I'm so impressed, I became a reseller of an online web-hosting company that offers an easy interface so that I can create, modify, update, add to, in an almost unlimited way to the content of my very own website. They include ecommerce, web-hosting, all of it - for a dollar-a-day.

If you want to learn more, email me via my site (link will open in a new window) and I can explain further. Or, go ahead and start the transaction to set yourself up now. Create and update your own Website for a Dollar-a-Day! Link opens in a new window.

No comments: